Monday, April 30, 2007

Being a big brother

Now that Andrew has been a big brother for almost 2 months, we asked what he likes about having a sister and what he liked about being an only child. Here is what he said.

Things he liked about being an only child:
  • Playing with only mommy and daddy
Things he likes about having a sister:
  • Playing "zooms" (cars) with her
  • Having her next to him in the car seat
  • Hugs
  • Sharing food with her
  • She's cute
  • Making funny sounds with her
  • Making funny faces with her
We're glad the second list is longer than the first!

1 comment:

Bill Liao said...

Hi,Brad, I'm Bill Liao,long timne no see, how are you?

I just got to Denver yesterday. I was told you have left from Boldtech, I do miss you and now i want to contact you, but i don't know how to reach you, could you please send your contact info to my email address: bill.liao@boldtech.com? Please give my regards to your family!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks,
Bill Liao